- Available to anyone around the world.
- Occurs face to face via web camera.
- Students use virtual materials.
- No limitation to virtual materials ( great when the lesson changes directions based on the child's curiosity, discoveries, and newly discovered needs).
- Convenient for busy families that are on the go. Lessons can occur on a tablet anywhere, even while out of town.
- First session includes exploring the capabilities of Zoom so that your child is comfortable and understands expectations along with a get to know you activity. If needed, the following lesson will include an assessment.
- Easy and quick scheduling.
- $75 per hour session.
- Available to families who live in Alexandria, Virginia U.S.A
- Occurs face to face in your home
- Students use physical materials
- Limited to materials Kara brings based on the planned lesson (less flexibility).
- Requires being home and a cleared working space and room.
- First session includes assessment if needed and get to know you activities.
- Limited options for scheduling due to commute times, traffic, and available time within the schedule.
- $90 per hour session. Additional fee account for travel time and gas.